In further preparation for Tour de Fleece I have been trying to clear off my wheel and wrap up other projects in general. I finished off this skein.
 |
| Spinner's Hill 4.4oz/694 yds |
Canned 17.5 jars of Mulberry Jam
 |
| I may never run out! |
 |
| Add caption |
Got 3 books from 2 of my favorite authors and read both the Neil Gaiman books within 20 hours. Working on Joyland now, but should finish it before the week is out.
Today I also managed to have time to groom my rabbits, no pictures of that. I will say that you should all thank your lucky stars I never went into Cosmetology.
That is quite a day of achievement!
ReplyDeleteThanks, it was a busy weekend.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLive dealer casino games bring a more interactive experience to online gambling. Professional dealers, real-time gameplay, and advanced streaming technology create an atmosphere similar to physical casinos. While the experience feels authentic, responsible gaming remains essential. Players should establish clear budgets and remember that every game involves risk regardless of how immersive it appears. harga toto
ReplyDelete