Monday, June 24, 2013

Pre-gaming

In further preparation for Tour de Fleece I have been trying to clear off my wheel and wrap up other projects in general. I finished off this skein.
Spinner's Hill 4.4oz/694 yds
Canned 17.5 jars of Mulberry Jam
I may never run out!

Add caption
Got 3 books from 2 of my favorite authors and read both the Neil Gaiman books within 20 hours. Working on Joyland now, but should finish it before the week is out.

Today I also managed to have time to groom my rabbits, no pictures of that. I will say that you should all thank your lucky stars I never went into Cosmetology.

5 comments:

  1. That is quite a day of achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for every other excellent post. The place else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information. Looksmaxxing ai analyze website

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Data HK explanation is one of the more useful sections because it focuses on organization rather than making unrealistic claims. Having results arranged according to dates or periods can save time for visitors who are interested in reviewing older records. A clean archive is especially helpful when someone needs to compare information from different periods. alexistogel

    ReplyDelete