Sunday, March 10, 2013

Coming along

I really haven't had much in the way of knitting material to post since my thesis project began, everything has to be kept on the down low in order for me to eventually publish it, but by May hopefully I'll be able to post on a regular basis again.

Thesis aside, life has been very hectic. Though this coming week is spring break I have picked up work for 4 days and have training for another job on Thursday. I found out a few weeks ago that I was one class shy of an Art History minor so I've been jumping through the administrative hoops of getting paperwork done so that I can take that last class back at Montco so it will cost less and I won't have as far to commute over the summer. I have my portfolio review at Philadelphia University next Tuesday and that's the last thing I have to do with them before I find out if I'm accepted, then the whole process of figuring out how to pay for it begins. Also, there have been issues with the last student loan I needed to complete my BFA, first it was dealing with Sallie Mae (don't if you can avoid it, they are horrid) and then my financial aide adviser who must have gotten her degree from a correspondence course.

I'm just looking forward to the end of this semester and a much needed week in Rome (for a Baroque art history course). Hopefully the Conclave will be over by then or we won't get to see the Sistine chapel, which, though not Baroque, is on our itinerary. It should be, but Conclaves have lasted up to 3 years, so you never know. The last time I was in Rome I didn't get to see the Sistine chapel because it had already closed for the day by the time we got there and since we were only in Rome one day we didn't have another opportunity. Once we get back from break we'll get our itinerary for the trip and I can start scouting out other fun things to do in free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment