Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back again with a new idea...

So in an effort not to neglect the blog anymore and simultaneously stimulate my creativity on a regular basis I’ve decided to embark on 365 days of digital art. Everyday I will do a small digital piece either based on photos I already have or ones I have taken that day. Along with the small digital pieces I’ll hopefully be adding new paintings, I’m going to try and do two a week, but we’ll see how my school/work schedule lets me manage this. If I average one painting a week by the end of the year it will be a good start.

A long time ago I let myself be driven away from the path of art because it wasn’t a viable career, yet in this day and age not much IS a viable career so I am going back to what I love and am going to do it till the day I die.

That is truly a liberating statement! Especially since I've spent most of my life working at jobs I couldn't stand.

So without further ado, here is my first piece in the 365 series titled
Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment