Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catch up!

So a crazy busy weekend has led to the begining of a fairly busy week. Not crazy busy, just a steady flow of things to do. I'm most looking forward to Friday which is my orientation day at Arcadia. I'll finally get to find out my schedule so I can feel confident in looking for another part time job to wrap around my crazy schedule.

Now back to the fun and pretty bits.
This goes with the all over suck that was Friday and the general anger that came with it.

Saturday was much better. Erica and Josh's wedding was beautiful and fun.


























And inspired by pictures taken on Saturday is piece number 4


































Still three days behind, but I'll catch up tomorrow. Right now it's late and time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment