Friday, April 20, 2012

What I did...as opposed to what I should be doing

212 yds of light fingering weight
On the Niddy Noddy
Today started off ok, I got up, finished the laundry, did the dishes, cleaned my studio, spent some time practicing the Mandolin, got a shower, and it was pretty much at this point that I lost all impulse control and sat down at my spinning wheel and spun for the rest of the day. I had most of a bobbin of singles yesterday, i finished that up and got the other bobbin done in no time. Now I know I should have waited until tomorrow to ply them, but I know if I sit down at the wheel tomorrow all hope is lost of getting stuff done that needs to get done.


What stuff needs to get done you ask? Only end of semester craziness. Being an Art major I blessedly have no big finals, mostly just portfolio reviews and a few big projects to wrap up. The one that is giving me agida though is a webpage in html, now I can write simple code, but trying to make my design that I created in Photoshop work in Dreamweaver is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. I really need to get back to work on it...is it really procrastinating when you do other important things on your to do list instead of the thing you dread doing?

The baby sweater designs are coming along swimmingly. So far I have 2 volunteer test knitters, but I still need a few more. Anyone up for a challenging little pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment