Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tour de Fleece: Week 1

I have made a sad amount of progress so far this Tour and July is only going to be worse.
The pink and 1st skein of the blue are all I've done for the Tour 14oz total
Between school and work for the next month I am pulling doubles for a a better part of the week and those days that aren't doubles are late days in general (done at 6-7pm). By Saturday I may collapse, but I won't be able to since I still have packing and homework to do on the weekends. Settlement for the new house is on the 30th and we plan to move in that weekend. On top of that my car was side swiped on the 4th by a tractor trailer, jerk hit 2 other cars as well.
My poor car!

I can't wait to hear from my insurance company...and for it to be August!

No comments:

Post a Comment